Tuesday, May 20, 2008

+1

I have always carried a certain torch for things fantastical, so today's comic should come as no surprise. I attribute my fancy almost in whole to my mom's abrupt switch from romance to fantasy novels in my youthful years as her daily printed sustenance. If things had not changed, I probably would have nicer pecs, longer and shinier hair, and would have by now gently caressed a great number of heaving bosoms and quivering womanhoods.

That being said, if any readers want to throw back a few Elixirs of Fire Breath, I have a complete HeroQuest set (essentially D&D Lite) which is, like a dormant Necronomicon, anxious to again start its dark work. I am completely serious on this offer.

Moreover, I am a motherfucker of a DM.






Bon Iver - Skinny Love live on Jools Holland





Burning Star Core at South by Southwest






The Minibosses - Kid Icarus and Ikari Warriors in Somebody's Back Yard. (Radical.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really with the D&D talk?
I don't get it, and I never want to, but I will love it forever and always be proud of that fact...

P.S. you post a lot of music videos...have you heard the new New Kids song entitled "Summertime?" You don't have to listen to it to know that you should file it under "shit shar loves that john hates."