Saturday, May 31, 2008

+1

SATURDAY LINKKNIFE

The Naming of Things - A game designer and English liaison for a Japanese RPG blogs about condensing long Japanese translations of in-game enemies into 8 English characters. I have the same trouble when naming characters in Final Fantasy games. My best 8-space work: Handjob? 

I don't mean to post a lot of Sigur Ros nonsense, but....

...they got all nudie and tropical on me.


and introducing...


summer runts mixtape

1. Skunks - Manitoba
2. I Am A Full Grown Man - Phosphorescent
3. Gods of Earth - Totimoshi
4. I Am A Cinematographer - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
5. The New School - The Tough Alliance
6. Isn't This a Lovely Day? - Ken Baker
7. Uptight - Stevie Wonder
8. Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey
9. George Washington - Hope of the States
10. Dreamboat - Hum
11. Another Space Song - Failure
12. Milton Road - Mice Parade


Twelve tracks to enjoy the present Colorado-weather-mood-upswing by. Go to the drive-in. Take a bike ride. It's nice out. Email an inquiry for a .zip file of this mixtape. I will entertain trade offers for a full-on physical mixtape + origami case w/ runting knife cover.


No comments: